I showed this idea of mine to a few of my friends and Aunties and they all said, "You should put that on pinterest!" Well, it has taken me a while to muster up the time and courage, but here it is. It will take a bit of explaining, but I have loved this idea. I call it "My Baby's Wardrobe Portfolio."
Basically, I took a photo on my phone of every article of clothing and pair of shoes I have for my baby. I then made a folder for each size as you can see below. (Please excuse the labels on my phone as they are currently in Portuguese :)
In each folder I organized the clothes into the correct size. I then would edit the pictures into the order I wanted them. For example: pajamas, dresses, outfits, onesies, tights, etc.
For the shoes I decided to put them all into one big folder. Since every child's feet are different I could then just look at the sizes I have instead of putting them into the folders by age. I then organized them accordingly.
For some I could take a picture with the size of the shoe in clear sight. For others I would write the size on a piece of paper and set the shoes on top to take the picture.
The main point of this Wardrobe Portfolio is to have it handy while I am out shopping. That way I can see what I have and what I still need. For example: "Oh I still need a pair of pants to go with that cute shirt in this size..." etc. I hope it helps you become more organized too!








No comments:
Post a Comment