Jordan finished his first semester of PT school three weeks ago. Phew! It was intense for him, and we are both glad it's over. But, today he started his second semester! Three weeks break went too fast. We enjoyed the break though. We were able to spend some time in Cedar with the family and up at the ranch. Q got to ride a horse for the first time. She wasn't even nervous to reach out and pat the horses the first time she saw them. I was surprised! We had lots of fun at the ranch and with the family.
Monday, August 26, 2013
To the Ranch We Go
It has been too long since I posted. But, as many new mom's can relate... I haven't had a ton of time! We also moved at the beginning of the summer and I'm still working on projects related to the move. It just takes so long! I can't complain though. I'm loving being able to stay home with my baby girl and be a homemaker. This is what I've always wanted.
Jordan finished his first semester of PT school three weeks ago. Phew! It was intense for him, and we are both glad it's over. But, today he started his second semester! Three weeks break went too fast. We enjoyed the break though. We were able to spend some time in Cedar with the family and up at the ranch. Q got to ride a horse for the first time. She wasn't even nervous to reach out and pat the horses the first time she saw them. I was surprised! We had lots of fun at the ranch and with the family.
Jordan finished his first semester of PT school three weeks ago. Phew! It was intense for him, and we are both glad it's over. But, today he started his second semester! Three weeks break went too fast. We enjoyed the break though. We were able to spend some time in Cedar with the family and up at the ranch. Q got to ride a horse for the first time. She wasn't even nervous to reach out and pat the horses the first time she saw them. I was surprised! We had lots of fun at the ranch and with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment