Okay, I have to share this tip that I learned to you, my fellow nursing mom friends.
Have you ever noticed how awful your bra gets because you constantly have to fold it down to nurse? It gets those super awesome permanent creases in it, right? Well I finally asked the cashier at Motherhood why this happens all the time. She looked at me like... don't you know?! She told me this:
You are supposed to ROLL the bra INWARDS! What?!
All this time and no one had told me! Two bras ruined and I'm on my third when I hear this brilliant news. Guess what?! My third bra I've had since August and it is still looking great! No creases! The one problem with rolling it inwards, is if your baby drools it goes onto the outside of your bra. So, I just deal with it. But you could always put a burp cloth there to save you the trouble.
Well, that is my tip. I thought I needed to share that because every mom that I have talked to didn't know that you are supposed to do this. Hope I helped!
No comments:
Post a Comment