I had such a fun time planning this party. Although, I felt very unorganized the day of because I was sick earlier in the week and ended up being two days behind. Luckily my mom helped me ice the cupcakes, while I made the roses for them. Other family helped as soon as they arrived, and we finally had everything ready 45 minutes late! Oh well. Such is my life lately... anyone else have a hard time being on time? The party really was so fun though.
I made the cake and cupcakes myself. The cake was a simple vanilla without a lot of sugar for Q. I made two kinds of cupcakes: chocolate and pink vanilla. The frosting was cream cheese buttercream (yum!) I wanted to keep everything else pretty simple. J helped make chocolate covered oreos. We had little triangle turkey sandwiches with flags on them, fairy bread (butter and sprinkles) which is an Australian treat, and fruit. I made a few banners out of fabric and a picture banner strung on lace with tiny clothes hangers. We also had lots of balloons around for decoration.
Q put on quite a show. She ate her cake carefully at first and then dug in a little deeper. She loved opening all the gifts she was given. Thanks to everyone who came and helped as well! We love you all!
| 12 months banner |
![]() |
| So many gifts! Spoiled girl. |
![]() |
| photo cred: Jeff :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment