Jordan was able to give Lucy a name and a blessing during our church meeting on January 3rd, 2016. We had lots of wonderful friends and family who were able to come as well. Lucy was well behaved and we had many people who said that Jordan gave her a beautiful blessing. I couldn't agree more.
We believe we had about 70 friends and family come to her blessing and then to our house afterwards. It was a full house to say the least. But we just could not choose which people we wanted to share this day with, so we invited everyone. It was wonderful. Thank you to all who attended!
I wanted Lucy's blessing dress to be special and unique just for her. I knew I wanted to incorporate my wedding dress, so I cut some of the bead and lace work from my train. I found this little dress at Oshkosh, then added the beading and extra lace to the bottom to make it longer. I also made her headband. My grandma gave the cute shoes to her shortly after she was born. She also wore a sweater that my Nanny had knitted when I was a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment