Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Santa Cruz

We drove to Santa Cruz for a day at the beach. My Aunt Melanie and her cute kids were able to meet us there. The kids all had a blast playing together.We stopped at Maryann's for ice cream on the way out of town. I tried Malt Ball Fudge and Peanut Butter Cup. Delicious!!

 The next day was a little more low key. Shopping, the pool, and dinner with my Dad! I was not planning to see my Dad this trip. It was such a surprise to find out that he was working/staying in the same suburb of San Francisco as I was! What are the chances? I had called him to ask where exactly we lived when I was a baby. (I was born in Tracy CA.) He called back to say that he would show me himself!










No comments:

Post a Comment