Last Saturday night we walked to the park and kicked around a soccer ball. Apparently we need to get Quincy on a soccer team, because she loved it! Jordan was tossing the ball to her and she wanted to head the ball over and over. Lucy was happy hanging out with her tub of puffs. Seriously... what is in those things that makes every kid crazy over them? When my sisters were little my brother and I would call them "flavored air" because they really have no substance. But every kid loves them so much, it makes me wonder what is hiding in them!
I love fall! I love the pretty colors, the weather that's cooling down enough to wear layers, and I love that it means holidays around the corner. I think if I ever moved somewhere warm I would really miss fall too much. I have realized that one of the main reasons I probably love fall is because I love change. Some people hate it but I am not one of those. Do you love or hate change?
No comments:
Post a Comment