Thursday, June 8, 2023

Favorite Hair Products



The products I have chosen to share here are ones I personally use on myself or are similar to ones that I do.

I have partnered with a haircare company that I trust and that I have personally seen amazing results for overall health of the hair and scalp as well as incredible hair growth. The products are non toxic and plant based. I can help you get a discount if you are interested in multiple haircare products. If you have questions send me a message over on instagram @teswood

To see before and afters see this post.

My ever growing list of favorites that I consistently update starts on Amazon, you can find that list here

Go to products for braiding are:

Want a discount on the above products? Go here or DM me on Instagram @teswood
Need braiding help?? Check out my How to Braid eBook

No comments:

Post a Comment