Monday, March 30, 2015

Q is Two!

This girl is the sweetest. She just always brightens my day and makes me laugh. She waves and smiles at all the passers-by and I can tell that it brightens their day too. These last two years have definitely flown by, but I'm so grateful for them. I feel so blessed to have such a happy healthy girl in my life, she makes being a mom easy. Tonight as she said "play me mom?" (will you play with me mom?) it melted my heart. We sat in her teepee and fed Minnie Mouse a sandwich that kept getting "tall, tall, tall" (as you might recognize from Once There Was a Snowman) she added more and more layers to the sandwich and then turned it into a pizza. "Pizza too Minnie Mouse?" I will miss these special moments with my girl, but I know she will just keep growing and we will have even more special moments. Hopefully she will always ask me to play with her. I love you my sweet girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment