Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sparkles, Gold Hearts, and Pink Cupcakes

I kept things simple for this birthday party since last year was almost a disaster. For food I served cupcakes, fruit salad, popcorn, and pretzels. Which are some of Quincy's favorite things. She loves pink and hearts right now, so that is the theme I went with, along with gold that I already had from the baby shower I threw a while back. It was simple, but Quincy had a great time and was spoiled by all of our family whom she loves so much. Thank you to all who were able to come :)





We felt like this quote, which I displayed on the table, is very fitting for our cute 2 year old. She is a happy girl, always smiling and waving to everyone. Whether we are at the grocery store or on a walk in the neighborhood, she always smiles and says hi to random people. I can tell that it brightens their day, and I've been wanting to learn this lesson from Quincy and spread a little sparkle myself.












Of course she needed another cupcake at her birthday party.




No comments:

Post a Comment