Sunday, March 8, 2015

Quin's Birthday Day

Quincy's second birthday fell on a Sunday, but we still wanted to have a little family fun. Jordan and I had made a teepee and wanted to give that to her along with a few other gifts on her birthday. She had been loving my little sisters hopper ball, which she calls a "boing-a-boing" so we thought it would be fun to get her one, along with a Minnie Mouse backpack, whom she also loves. Here is her reaction to the gifts just after she woke up:





Of course she needed a matching pillow and fur rug :D


This is her attempt at showing how old she is "two" she says


I think it's safe to say she liked it all.

That evening we drove to Park City to visit Jordan's brother and his wife who were in town for work. We bought cupcakes the night before at Sweet Tooth Fairy, and all shared in the deliciousness.

Quincy picked the pink one. Smart girl.

Blew them out all by herself!





I think she liked this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment