We had a great Easter! We were actually in Cedar City for a few days and drove home Sunday morning. So it was a long day! When we arrived home, the Easter Bunny had arrived! So we (Quincy) gathered eggs and found our Easter baskets filled with candy and fun things. We then got ready for church. Both Jordan and I had to teach lessons in church. I teach the 7/8 year old kids in primary. Jordan is over the young men. I really enjoyed being able to teach on Easter Sunday. There is something special about teaching the children about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to know that Christ has provided me an opportunity to live again and to be with my family forever. That means so much to me!
A few days before Easter, Quincy and I painted polka dots on some eggs as well. Quincy loved it. Her favorite was the pink one of course. While we were in Cedar City, Quincy's grandma did an Easter egg hunt for her and also colored eggs with her. She had a blast! She kept saying "I had an Easter time!" Which I think refers to having an egg hunt.





No comments:
Post a Comment