If you haven't noticed yet... I love rope twists! They are such a cute accent to any hairstyle and they are so simple! I wear rope twists in my own hair all the time. Comment below if you would be interested in a tutorial of myself putting a rope twist in my own hair! Watch the tutorial here! Or click below!
I'd love to see a tutorial of you doing it on yourself! When you twist to the left cross to the right, are you doing one side at a time or are you simultaneously twisting both strands? (If that makes sense). So glad I found you, I really need to step up my daughter's hair game!! Thanks!
I twist both to the left at the same time and then cross them to the right. I hope that makes sense! Another option is to twist both strands to the left a bunch of times and then cross them to the right a bunch of times. Thanks for following along!
I'd love to see a tutorial of you doing it on yourself! When you twist to the left cross to the right, are you doing one side at a time or are you simultaneously twisting both strands? (If that makes sense). So glad I found you, I really need to step up my daughter's hair game!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI twist both to the left at the same time and then cross them to the right. I hope that makes sense! Another option is to twist both strands to the left a bunch of times and then cross them to the right a bunch of times. Thanks for following along!
Delete