I have had a lot of questions about getting the elastics out that we use in Quincy's hair. I usually try to cut them out. And the easiest way to do this is with a seam ripper! Be sure to use the seam ripper:
parallel to the growth of the hair (see video)
in an upward direction
away from the head
Another one of our favorite tools is the Wet Brush! This amazing brush is perfect for toddler hair that tangles easy and it's great for sensitive heads. I also love it for mine especially when I am pregnant and have a ton of extra hair on my head or for postpartum when all the hair starts to fall out.
You can find the pink metallic brush that we have here. There are many other colors on Amazon. They have a double set with a mini brush that is adorable too! You can find that one here.'
I hope this tutorial helps! Comment below with any other questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment