Saturday, December 31, 2016

In Memory of 2016

As I think back on 2016 there is a lot to reminisce upon. We had some good times but we also had quite a bit of disappointment. In 2016 there were lots of happy memories, but we also had some sad ones. I think every one has good years and bad years. Even though entirely I don't look back on 2016 as one of my best years, I can look back on it as a year of growth. We have to experience the sadness to know what true joy is. That I am grateful for. From that I have learned more about joy and my joy in this coming year, I know, will be even greater.

One thing that helped get us through those rough patches was music. I've compiled a list of our favorite songs in memory of 2016. Click here to listen with us as we ring in the new year! Bring on 2017! Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment