Tuesday, January 3, 2017

How to Dutch Crown Braid | Q's Hairdos

The dutch crown braid can be a little tricky. This one took me quite a few times to make it presentable. The placement is key. A few tips that help are:


  • start the braid behind one ear
  • braid it tight in the beginning and pancake in the end
  • keep the braid close to the nape
  • hold your hands close to the head when braiding
  • wrap the braid around and underneath the back then secure with bobby pins


I hope this tutorial helps you master the crown braid! Such a fun style for girls of all ages! I think I'll go try it on myself now ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for your support! Don't mind my "voice over voice" ๐Ÿ˜†Help us out by giving a thumbs up on our YouTube video and subscribing to our channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment