Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Capitol at Springtime

I have been wanting to make it to see the blossoms at the Capitol for a few years now and it just never worked out. We almost missed them again this year. Luckily the rainy Sunday turned into a beautiful afternoon and we were able to take a drive to see them. It was a bit chilly, but that was maybe a good thing since there weren't too many people there. I love spring and the change in seasons. I know change can be hard for some people, but for me it's a sense of excitement. Watching one season slowly turn into another is my favorite.

I grew up moving a lot and my life was constantly changing because of that. In 18 years I lived in 2 countries, 3 states, and 14 different houses. In a world of change I feel that we need to learn to be adaptable. Lucky for me, I was able to accept that as a young child and learn to thrive despite of it. I love this quote, although I'm not sure who said it, "Don't be afraid to change. You may lose something good, but you may gain something better." It can definitely be scary to go into a change, but it usually ends well. Change is something I really enjoy. Although I don't change my hair too often ;) How do you feel about it? Comment below, I would love to hear your thoughts!














The girls cute rompers are from Nel & Witt perfect for layering in the spring and great for the summer of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment