Easy Toddler Hairstyles Hooked Ponies: https://youtu.be/dhf4YkuQXI8
https://www.instagram.com/easytoddlerhairstyles/
https://www.facebook.com/easytoddlerhairstyles/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl7e0I1c-qxiBUXuqRJ35ag
- Start with a center part.
- We are using SoCozy Mousse today to tame the flyaways, I will link this product below as well.
- Part off a 2-3 inch section just in the crown section on either side of the center part line.
- Clip each section out of the way and then clip the remaining hair out of the way as well.
- Take the right section and split the hair in half, then in half again.
- I like to twist one of the sections to keep it in place while I secure the front section with an elastic.
- Split the next section in half and the remaining two to equal 4 pony tails on the right side
- Now repeat on the left side using the same part lines. (I am speaking about left and right as if I am doing her hair, so it will be opposite as you watch the video.)
- Once you have all 8 ponies secured use water and more mousse to the ponies to tame the hair as we cross them over.
- Take the front left pony and secure it with an elastic to the second pony on the right side.
- Take the front right pony and secure it to the second pony on the left side.
- Repeat until all ponies are crossed over and secured to each other.
- Add ribbons or bows and you are finished! Don't forget to head over to Easy Toddler Hairstyles to watch their hooked ponies tutorial, It's a super cute basic as well!
Elastics: http://amzn.to/2uRqVTK
Mousse: http://amzn.to/2vglYnM
No comments:
Post a Comment