Friday, October 16, 2020

Holiday Sets 2020

 Ready to start your holiday shopping? Honestly... I can’t believe we’re here! But I’m ready! I love the holiday season.

Monat has 8 amazing sets that are great for many on your list this year!

These sets are available for retail customers, VIP customers, and Market Partners. Everyone gets free shipping over $50!

VIP’s do get an extra 15% off these packs! And an extra discount on anything else you would like to add to your order.  Here are the VIP perks:


VIP’s get incredible discounts with the Purchase Plus program. Because of those discounts, Monat asks that you commit to two additional orders in your lifetime- called Flexships. You always get free shipping and free products with Flexships. They are very flexible... so you can change what is in the order and when it arrives as many times as you want! 

When you first enroll, your order will need to meet the $84 threshold for the free shipping and free product. You will set up that first flexship on the second page.

If you would like recommendations on what would be best for your hair or skin type, I’m happy to help, just send a message on Instagram saying that you want to take my beauty quiz. Or I would also recommend trying the Wellness products! Let me know when you enroll as a VIP so I can add you to my VIP special access lounge!

(tap JOIN NOW when page opens)

Market Partners also get amazing discounts on products! If you’d like to enroll, send me a message and I can help you decide what product pack might be best.

Check out these 8 cute holiday sets!










No comments:

Post a Comment