So you want to be my VIP?
I'm so excited! I take great care of my customers.
My VIP Perks:
Access to all sales
Free Products
Free Shipping
15-35% off all product
Birthday Coupon
Affiliate Link
Sounds good right?
First let's have a quick consultation with my:
NOTE: If you are dealing with hair loss, do not click that in the quiz, most products help with regrowth. But message me for a specialized consultation to be sure you have what you need
in your cart!
Have your results? Great!
I would highly recommend starting with:
- Shampoo
- Conditioner
- Thermal Protect or Damage Repair Leave In (if you ever use heat on your hair)
Next, enroll as a VIP here using my step by step guide below. Using a desktop or google chrome with give you the best results, it can be kind of confusing!
Select: ENROLL AS VIP
FIRST PAGE
1. Select items for current cart
2. Search bar is set to "all products"
3. Type each product in by name ie "Revive"
4. Press "add to cart" for each item
5. Once products are in cart (over $84 worth) a blue square will appear in
the cart that says: "Add Only For You"
6. Add your choice of OFY- it's your free product!
7. Go to the top of the page and press CONTINUE
SECOND PAGE
This is to schedule your temporary next purchase.
You get to choose what you want, when you want it, and you can change it at any time or even cancel after the 15th of next month!
You will get an email when it is being prepared to ship and I will always try to remind you if you want to change something!
1. I suggest adding one Rejuveniqe Oil to your FLEXSHIP
2. The date change be changed to as far out as 60 days.
3. Go to the top of the page and press CONTINUE
LAST STEPS!
1. Add your personal information
2. Press CONTINUE at the top of the page
CONGRATS! YOU ARE NOW MY VIP!
Screen shot the last screen with your new USER ID on it.
Send to me so I can welcome you into my VIP group where I keep you informed with
helpful tips and tricks!
No comments:
Post a Comment