Quincy turned 7 last week! She had been counting down from at least 130 days. Could have been longer! She chose the theme for her birthday party which was Snow Bunny. It turned out pretty cute with her choice of snowflakes and white bunny rabbits. I added in pink and silver and happened to find the perfect balloon arch kit on Amazon. Have you ever tried one of those? It was actually really simple to put together! I will link it below. With more instructions. The worst part was blowing up all the balloons #stillfeelinglightheaded But it turned out really cute!
Balloon Arch
Snowflakes
The balloon arch was really simple to put together! It comes with a plastic piece with holes to put the balloons through. Use the holes for the big balloons. Then use the included glue dots for the small balloons to fill the spaces. I used the included string and thumb tacks to keep it on the wall. It could have been at least 1/3 bigger. But I ran out of time to blow the rest up 😅



No comments:
Post a Comment