I think we are still a little shocked that basketball is over. This has been our lives. It did set in a little more over the weekend. The opportunity has been a good one but this next chapter in our lives is going to be good too. We are looking forward to moving home closer to family. I am excited to start school up again and Jordan is excited/nervous to start working. It's going to be a totally different life from what we have gotten used to these last two years. But our mission is about complete here in Missoula. I'm excited as we have started making preparations and looking for housing. (If anyone knows of anything please let us know :) A new adventure awaits us in 56 days.... not that I'm counting.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
The Countdown
The trip to Albuquerque was a quick one. We were spoiled with a chartered plane and bus. We had a police escort and a parade while leaving town. We got a little sunshine on our heads. We ate at Tucanos Brazillian Grill. We went to the game and the Griz played and unfortunately lost :( We spent a little time with family and that night had to jump on a plane to come home. I for one am grateful I was able to go with the team. I know the boys are disappointed with the outcome. But we have to be grateful for the opportunity to go to the NCAA tournament. It is sad that it's all over but it was a fun couple of weeks.
I think we are still a little shocked that basketball is over. This has been our lives. It did set in a little more over the weekend. The opportunity has been a good one but this next chapter in our lives is going to be good too. We are looking forward to moving home closer to family. I am excited to start school up again and Jordan is excited/nervous to start working. It's going to be a totally different life from what we have gotten used to these last two years. But our mission is about complete here in Missoula. I'm excited as we have started making preparations and looking for housing. (If anyone knows of anything please let us know :) A new adventure awaits us in 56 days.... not that I'm counting.
I think we are still a little shocked that basketball is over. This has been our lives. It did set in a little more over the weekend. The opportunity has been a good one but this next chapter in our lives is going to be good too. We are looking forward to moving home closer to family. I am excited to start school up again and Jordan is excited/nervous to start working. It's going to be a totally different life from what we have gotten used to these last two years. But our mission is about complete here in Missoula. I'm excited as we have started making preparations and looking for housing. (If anyone knows of anything please let us know :) A new adventure awaits us in 56 days.... not that I'm counting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will look back on this time with fond memories! You started your married life here and got to enjoy basketball and friends. It is fun to move on to the next stage of life and see what awaits you! Good luck in the next few months with your preparations! We love you both!
ReplyDelete