Sunday, July 5, 2015

And then there were four...

We are excited to announce that we will be welcoming an addition to our family around November 1st! What will it be? Pictures are better than words :) Scroll down to find out!














Another little girl! We can't wait. Quincy is so excited to be a big sister. She loves to kiss my belly and talk about there being a "baby sister and a girl" in there. We are thrilled to keep the trend and bring another sweet little girl into our family. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways. We are very happy! I have been feeling great for the most part. I still have my days of nausea and fatigue, but overall I can't complain! We just feel very blessed and thank our Heavenly Father for a chance to bring another sweet child to our home.

At the ultrasound we asked the ultrasound tech put the correct banner inside of the box and close it up without telling us. Then we did a little photoshoot/video while we opened it! It is so fun to look back on these pictures and see just how we reacted to the news. These photos and our video will be held close forever :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! And so much fun. I am glad you are feeling well for the most part. Every girl needs a sister.

    ReplyDelete