Tuesday, May 16, 2017

How to Apply LipSense | Tessi's Beauty Tips

LipSense is a smudge proof and kiss proof lip color that lasts up to 18 hours! To ensure the longevity of the color, it must be applied in these simple steps:

  1. Clean and dry lips (use a soft cloth and witch's hazel if desired).
  2. Softly shake the tube of LipSense in the color of your choice. Wipe off the excess.
  3. Apply first layer of color in one sweep, without lifting or patting the applicator. (On my top lip, I split it down the middle to do one sweep on either side.)
  4. Do not press lips together, wait 5-10 seconds for the layer to dry before applying the second and third layers in the same way. (The reason I said not to press your lips together is because they will stick!)
  5. Finally apply gloss! Apply more gloss throughout the day as needed.
  6. Use the Ooop's Remover to clean up any mistakes (which I make every day!) and to remove the product when desired!
To purchase LipSense contact me @tessisbeautytips on Instagram or "Tessi's Beauty Tips" on Facebook. I would love to help you find a color you love! Money back satisfaction guarantee!






No comments:

Post a Comment