I have been going to Bear Lake almost every summer since I was 12. Many times with my Dad's family and a few with my Mom's. These last two years Jordan and I went with my brother and his wife. They just had their first baby, so now we get to take all of our kiddos together!
If you have never been to Bear Lake, put it on your bucket list. It is such a pretty blue color, and the water is very clear. My favorite part is actually driving down the mountain as you come up Logan canyon and down into Garden City. The perfect view of the lake. Typically there is a large sandy beach, but this year the water was super high! I have never seen it this high before. The girls enjoyed throwing rocks. Lucy loves anything that Quincy does at the moment, so she loved throwing rocks and eating chips and treats next to sis on the blanket. Quincy had a good time in the water with her dad and her uncle. She practiced her swimming techniques that she has been learning this week, even though she was wearing a life jacket :) eating a picnic lunch, and then we were rained out. But we didn't mind, as we stopped by "La Beau's Too" to savor one of their famous raspberry shakes on the way out of town. (That was the real reason we drove to Bear Lake anyway :))
Until next time Bear Lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment