amika Dry Shampoo is a favorite by many, I love it because it has a great feel to it, not too heavy and not gritty either. I don't feel like I need a ton of it and it doesn't dry out my hair like others have. It's best to apply at night and then have fresher hair in the morning!
amika recently came out with a Dry Conditioner as well that is perfect if you have dry hair or scalp like me! It revives and refreshes your hair and scalp. They also claim that it helps detangle, soften, and adds shine, though I haven't used it as a detangler yet :)
Here are the links to buy the Dry Shampoo and Dry Conditioner in a Duo (great deal! especially if you are a amazon prime member and can clip the coupon offered today 11/7/17) Also a link to buy them individually!
*This post is not affiliated with amika or amazon. Opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment