- Starting with dry hair, take the crown section and tease the hair.
- We used a Conair teasing brush which I will link below.
- I teased her hair in three sections adding the hair into the previous section as we go.
- Once I have all of the crown section teased, I gently comb or brush with the teasing brush over the top of the hair in the front.
- Using a comb, I straightened out the part lines.
- Now I like to pull out a few shorter hairs to frame the face before securing the rest in an elastic.
- I like to use this spray gel, which I will link below to tame the fly aways.
- Secure the crown section with an elastic at the back of the section.
- Taking the large Topsy Tail, which I will link below.
- Put the pointed end down through the top of the ponytail.
- Put the ponytail through the loop and pull the Topsy Tail downwards.
- Now we will tease the side sections just above the ears.
- I teased the sides in two sections each.
- Now lightly brush the hair towards the back.
- Grab the rest of the hair that sits above the ears and secure it all with the sides in an elastic.
- Take the Topsy Tail again and put the pointed end in.
- Put the ponytail through the loop and pull downwards.
- Take another 2-3 inch section of hair and secure in an elastic. Repeat with the Topsy Tail tool.
- With the remaining hair we will do a simple three strand braid until the end of the hair.
- I pulled the braid to the side as I was braiding it, so it will sit more like Elsa, but this is not necessary.
- Secure with an elastic.
- Pancake the braid for the desired look.
- Curl the pieces we left out to frame the face. Making sure to curl the hair towards the back of the head.
Elastics:
http://amzn.to/2uRqVTK
Curling
Wand 1 inch Rod: http://amzn.to/2FHXaK9


No comments:
Post a Comment