I woke up to a sweet display of roses, a balloon, and notes written onto small pieces of paper taped to kisses and shaped into a heart (see below.) I have such a great husband... couldn't ask for more.
We were both surprised to eat all 3 meals together on a week day (that hardly happens with our schedules.) I made heart shaped pancakes and Jordan took me to dinner after work. We then watched Breaking Dawn at home. Over all it was a lovely day that we were able to spend together.
Yes, Jordan had a beard :)
I don't have a whole lot to say about this post. But pictures are worth a thousand words right? :) Luckily we finally took some pictures this year. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day like we did!
A little basketball update... The Griz are tied for first place in regular conference play with Weber State (14-1 for both teams.) The game on Tuesday will be a huge one. The winner of that game will host the conference tournament. Of course we are praying it is here, but will be grateful if it is Weber which is closer to home for everyone else. I'm hoping it is here so that I won't have to ask for more work off. But I guess there is only one thing that will make that happen- a big W. The game will be on Altitude TV if anyone is able to watch! Good Luck Griz!
Way to go Jordan! Glad you both had a nice valentines day! Good luck to the Griz! Love you!
ReplyDelete