Monday, August 1, 2016

Top Knot | Q's Hairdos

I have been asked many times how I do this top knot/messy bun on Quincy's hair. I use this same method on my hair and have since high school. There have been times when I have taken my hair out just to show friends how to do it! If you do it on your own hair I suggest using a regular hair tie. I hope you enjoy this quick tutorial!




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this out on my daughter later. I've tried recreating messy buns for years but I just couldn't make it look like the ones in the tutorials. Crossing my fingers and hoping yours will be The One.:) you and your daughter look very pretty, by the way. Thank you for following me on IG, I was able to try out a couple of your hairstyles which were really helpful and easy. Thanks for being one of my hair-spirations.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! You are so sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed the tutorial, I hope the top knot works for you!

      Delete