Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hair Tips & Tricks | Q's Hairdos

Included in this tutorial are answers to our most frequently asked questions. We include the products we use during our styling as well as our night time routine. How often we wash and cut hair. How to remove elastics without breaking the hair. How to easily part and brush the hair. We hope these tips help! If you have other questions, please leave them below and I would be happy to help!

Dutch Braid tutorial: https://youtu.be/euD7oxw_gQA

These opinions are all my own. Not sponsored.
I love Tubby Todd products. The All Over Ointment has made a huge difference with my girls eczema prone skin. We use the Everyday Lotion to keep it at bay and then use the All Over Ointment on flare ups. Using the Hair & Body Wash as well as their other hair products have kept my girls skin soft and free of the dryness they would get otherwise. I will honestly never use another brand of lotion on my kids. If you have questions about what we use, I would love to answer. Just comment below! You can find Tubby Todd products here: www.tubbytodd.com

Elastics: http://amzn.to/2uRqVTK
Dry Shampoo: http://amzn.to/2vcSlpR or http://amzn.to/2uT41Ly
SoCozy Detangler: http://amzn.to/2vWsTo2

Teasing brush: http://amzn.to/2jtZQ3T

Find more products we recommend here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/teswood









No comments:

Post a Comment