Tuesday, November 6, 2018

3 Strand Pull Through Braid Headband | Q's Hairdos

I love this style! It's a little more time consuming with all of the elastics needed. But, it's worth it in the end. It is also super cute added into a messy bun or ponytail.

Start with damp hair and a deep side part. We will be using water and spray gel which I will link below.
Part off a 1 inch section parallel to the part line. Secure with an elastic. Repeat 6 more times to have a total of 7 ponytails down the crown section towards the ear. Now we will start the braid.

1. Split 1st pony into three
2. Split 2nd pony into two
3. Take the center section of the 1st pony and put through middle of 2nd pony
4. Move 2nd pony strands up
5. Pull outside sections of 1st ponies around 2nd pony to meet with the center section of 1st pony
6. Secure 1st pony to 3rd pony

This may seem really confusing at first. But once you get the rhythm down it will go quickly.

I would recommend pancaking each section as you go rather than all at the end as I show in the tutorial. The end result will be much more evenly pancaked.

When you reach the end pony. Split them one more time and secure the first pony to itself underneath the second pony.



Find more products we recommend here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/teswood

Find us on Instagram @teswood (www.instagram.com/teswood) and Facebook Q's Hairdos (www.facebook.com/qshairdos)

2 comments:

  1. Hi tessy. I love you so much , i have a little problem , my girl does not want to comb and do hairstyles What to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would try to give her a new book to look at or a toy to play with while I do her hair. Try to be very consistent doing her hair every day and hopefully she will get used to it!

      Delete